Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Tagged"

4 People I heart: Dustin and my family

4 Places I visit over and over: Rexburg, Jamba Juice, Walmart, facebook.com

4 People I text/email on a regular basis: Dustin, Linds, Celeste, sister-Andrea

4 Favorite Foods: Jamba Juice, Quizno's veggie sub, juicy watermelons, spaghetti

4 Places I'd rather be: (only 4??) Cruise in Bahamas, Rexburg, California beaches, Yellowstone

4 Things I'd rather be doing: Sleeping, Traveling, Shopping (w/money!), .....did I say sleeping?

4 Movies I watch over and over: Moulin Rouge, The Notebook, Seinfeld DVD's, Without a Paddle

4 TV Shows I watch over and over: Fox Reality shows (AI or SYTYCD), King of Queens, Friends, Seinfeld

4 Bands I love: Imogen Heap, Muse, ABBA, Beatles

4 Songs I love: "Speeding Cars"-Imogen Heap, "Luckiest"-Ben Folds, "Total Eclipse of the Heart"-Bonnie Tyler, "Guardian Angel"-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

4 People I tag: not fair I barely have 4 friends. Ok- Kylie, Andrea (Gibson!), Kim, Megan

1 comment:

The Grover Family said...

Well, Well, Well KIKI! I'm glad you finally decided to finish your tag!! HAHAHAH(I put an H on the end to really put an emphasis on the laugh part) I just want you to know how much I really love you, you make that Hell Hole that we call work sort of almost bareable. So thanks for coming in that fateful day and leaving your resume even though it doomed you, it sort of saved my ass! Oh and stopped me from jumping out that oh so tempting window.
Love Ya -Linds