Saturday, September 13, 2008

Beach Bums

This is really late but here are some more pictures from our trip to California. We spent quite a bit of time on the beach laying out, playing in the ocean, and going on long bike rides! Love, love, love the beach!

Dustin bein lazy. He actually got pretty burned that day...

Dustin is getting pretty good at using our camera's timer. Now we can get real pictures of us without asking strangers for help..Good job babe!

This one is my favorite! I love it!


I'm a natural


On our second day of "beach-biking," my butt was really sore so Dustin gave me some extra padding using our beach towels. It actually helped!


1 comment:

The Grover Family said...

WOW Chiara do a new post already!! I;m sick of staring at the beach! At least I have an excuse as to why I have not been blogging so get to it, lets hear about your house or something K. JK you know I love you(and your boring blog)
-Linds