Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angels Game

The whole family went to an Angels game Thursday night and it was an awesome one! The angels were down the whole game until the end (I'm not sure what inning it was..maybe eighth?) when one of their pinch hitters got a couple of players home to gain the lead! I don't know why people think baseball is boring. Between delicious and very unhealthy concessions to the 'kiss cam' on a jumbo screen, it doesn't get much better.











This is my favorite "Angel"- Chone Figgins



2 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

Yay! Awww I miss you :) I'm so glad you have a blog! You two look so stinkin cute together I love it! Keep posting picstures and of course I don't mind you found me on blogger, I am so happy you did!

Kari said...

It looks like you two are having tons of fun!