Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She is Finally Here!

Soo...the last thing I blogged about was Halloween so I am more than a little behind in blogging. As horrible as it is...I am going to just skip over the holidays! *gasp!* I will never catch up if I try to go into much detail-I will just say that the holidays were great. Dustin's family came all the way up from California to our new place for Thanksgiving and it was a feast for sure! WE then went down to California for Christmas. It was my first Christmas away from home and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect-especially since it was the first Christmas without my Dad. I just have to say how BLESSED I am to have the inlaws that I have. I love them so much and they make me feel like I have always been a part of the family. So Christmas was great and I am excited for many more holiday memories to come (ones I will blog about)! Now....What I AM going to blog about is MY NIECE IS FINALLY HERE! My sister's due date was Tues, March 3rd but the baby decided she wasn't quite ready yet. Andrea was scheduled to be induced Friday March 6th so I decided I would leave for Idaho Thursday after work so I could be there in time for all the festivities but Thursday afternoon my sister told me her water broke and she was in the hospital! Luckily I work with the best girls ever and they covered for me so I could leave early and hopefully make it home in time! Well I made it just in time and I cannot believe how beautiful she is. Isabella Kadence Wilson was born at 9:39 PM and was a whopping 8.3 lbs.-(I have to give props to my sister-apparently Bella was pretty big and she was kinda stuck there for a while but Andrea was a trooper and just kept pushing away!) It has been such a long time since there has been a baby in the family and I am so happy for my sister and her husband (Connor). You can see how much they love her and it has brought our whole family even closer together! I only wish that I was closer to home!! It is an amazing thing to hold a newborn baby...I had a hard time giving her back to her mom! I dunno...I'm starting to think that I could maybe do that some day...*sigh





4 comments:

Kari said...

She is beautiful! You can do it someday, you will be a great mom!

Andrea said...

Aww she's so pretty!! Congrats on being an auntie!! I wish I could get a niece :( guess it's all up to Sydney now!! haha

Harris Family said...

Such a cutie! Pretty sure it's your turn. Just call me when you need moral support! :) Miss you guys!

Andrea said...

So good to see an update Chiara! How exciting to have a new niece.