Sunday, March 29, 2009

Under the Sea!

So Dustin and I love the weekends. As soon as the weekend ends and Monday arrives, i am already looking forward to the next one because for us, the weekend is like one big date. Well this last weekend was one of our more creative ones. Usually we just do the whole dinner and a movie thing but this time we decided to try something new. We had heard a lot about the Living Planet Aquarium and thought we'd check it out. Well i think we were the only ones that didn't have children with us but it was still fun! I think everyone should check it out! They had all sorts of fish, bugs (yuck) eels, sharks, turtles, frogs...everything! It took us a couple of hours to get through it all! Here are a few of the highlight pics:


So I may look a little crazy in this picture but unfortunately, it is the best one that Dustin took of me the whole night...Standing next to Tiger Fish
Dustin and Turtle



























So after the aquarium we got to move on to the most important part of the weekend...EATING OUT! I love eating out...no matter where it is. Anyway we like eating at this burger place in American Fork called "Chadders." basically it is a pretend "In-N-Out" for us Utah people who don't get one. Its pretty good! However, the burgers arent as big as "In-N-Outs" and its a little
more expensive. We still love it though!


4 comments:

Kari said...

Wow that place looks really fun!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Chiara-
Hey I just found your blog through your comment on mine. Thanks for checking out me blog all the time :) Now I can catch up on what is going on in your life. Your niece is so beautiful! I love all her hair. The aquarium looks really fun. We have a small fish tank and have come to realize how much time, energy, knowledge and money it takes to keep the those animals alive.
So you are somewhere in Utah? That's cool, where do you and your husband work? Do you have Aubrey (anderson's) blog or at least her last name. I have not heard from here since she left BYU-I but i had a dream about her the other night. Hope you had a good conference weekend. I'll talk to you later:)

The Johnsons said...

Well just in case you didn't know, I think In-n-out is coming to Murray and AF so you don't have to go to the expensive knock-off anymore or at least after they are built you won't have to go. Way to update. I'm just like you though, I don't update too much. I have a boring life.

Aaron and Kalle said...

Chiara, was it a surprise to me to find your blog. Congradulations on the homeowner news! We are still waiting for that special day. Chadders is good, but In N Out is much better. One is coming to American Fork this summer. I can't wait. We loved it while we lived in Northern California. Tell Andrea congradulations on her new baby. It is so exciting for her. We will be welcoming our second in November or late October.