Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 2 Years!

Wow! Time flies doesn't it? I am sure that you all feel the same way as certain events take place. Well for me it was my 2 year anniversary on July 7! We cannot believe how fast the time is passing by but are grateful because it means we are having fun and is a lot better than it seeming like time is dragging on! :) Well since we spent our anniversary last year amongst nature and bears, I insisted on a hotel. We wanted to get away for a long weekend and decided a visit to one of earth's wonders was a good idea so we went to the Grand Canyon! It was absolutely incredible. I had never been there before and we look forward to visiting it again one day. On with the pics!

Still happy-2 years down, forever to go

Some cool watchtower

1 of many scenic shots

Of course, what's a trip without a scenic dakota pic? (miss you dak)

I could not believe this place! It was huge! Did you know all those canyons were made just by thousands of years of corrosion from the Grand Canyon? It's true.



Another beautiful picture


A little close to the edge.....haha

But not as close as Dustin!

Of course we had to stop by In N Out...even if it was a little out of the way...(*2 hours..ahem)


Dustin gave me the most thoughtful present for our anniversary :) We didnt really want to buy anything for each other so I decorated his office at work and he framed our marriage certificate. It made me cry a little :*)

And some beautiful flowers too!

For dinner we went out to "Gloria's Little Italy." I had been wanting to try that place for a while and it was worth the wait! It was delicious-I love ya babe

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun anniversary! We only live like an hour away from the grand canyon! If you come again you better visit us!

Ciara Slider said...

holy cow! it's been two years? i remember when you were engaged and moving down here from idaho! congrats! look like you had a great anniversary!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

May I have a one year catch up post please? :)

I hope you are doing well!