Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kendall's Angels

Wow, I am really behind....again. Well at the end of June we partcipated in the Relay for Life, but this time we did it in Rexburg! It just felt better to celebrate and remember my daddy right there at home. It was also nice because the Andrea, Connor and the kids were able to come! We were really worried because it was pouring rain all day and we were sure that the relay would have to be cancelled, but right when it was time to start, the sun came out. It was really neat. The kids had a blast-especially Alexis who stayed up all night and cheered everyone on to keep walking. Celeste came and walked with me and we all had a really good time. The Luminaria Ceremony was very touching as we all thought of those we had lost to this horrible disease, and celebrated those who have overcome it. We plan on participating in the Relay for Life every year until we find a cure-as should everyone else! Here are a few of my favorite pictures off my computer of my dad. We love you, miss you, and will never forget you! love, your little girl


No comments: