Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Before "Someone" Kills Me....

Here's how to play:

1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog

1. I have really strong senses what it comes to water. All water smells and tastes different to me and I am pretty sensitive to it! Most places' water grosses me out but I am too poor to ever order a drink! You may be wondering where the best water in the world is? Back home in Rexburg in the downstairs bathroom!


2. I get bad anxiety when anything gets close to my neck. I cut the collar off all my shirts because they have to be at LEAST 3 inches below my collar bone or else I am freaking out!

3. I can't put eyeliner on my top lid without holding my eyelashes....

4. I would rather clean toilets over any other household chore. I actually find it fun!

5. I call my mom everyday...like 3 times a day

6. I can't type the word "haha" (that took a lot of effort) I always throw an extra 'h' onto the end of it. "hahah!"

7. I have a really bad habit of picking at my lip...When I am nervous or thinking or just bored I pick at it nonstop! It drives Dustin crazy andI usually make it bleed :( Oh and I stare open-mouthed all the time...its really embarassing. *hahah!

Noone ever does these things when I tag them so I think I will just go ahead and skip that step! That is very self reavealing though and is a bit therapeutic. If you think its fun go ahead and tag yourself for me!

1 comment:

j&j McIntire said...

Gee I wish I could get a comment to be shown. We are so glad you are doing a blospot. We or I don't really know how to do a lot of things on the computer but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning and maybe there is hope. You have some of the same likes and habits I do, Chiara! Anyway TTYL, Mom Mc