Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home, Sweeeet Home

Just like all the others, this post is a little belated-but its probably the most exciting one I will ever do (until the "guess what? I'm pregnant!" post that will come someday). Dustin and I are officially home owners! We have been so blessed and couldn't be happier! We put our condo up for sale about six months ago. Our commute to work was about 40 min each way and we couldn't handle it anymore. Also, Dustin wants to go back to school and get his MBA at BYU so we decided it was time to get down there. Well, after six months of being on the market we only had one low offer and it was on like the very first day! haha. We decided to try and rent it out and we had a renter within a week. We immediately found our perfect little dream home in Springville UT. It was a new spec home on a .4 acre lot and has all the works! We moved in two weeks ago so we are pretty much settled in so stop on by! We love visitors!!

Carrying me over the threshold...

Dustin's favorite part of the new home- 2 car garage

Kitchen and Living room

We love it!

9 comments:

Kari said...

Chiara it beautiful! I think it is soooooo cute! Congratulations!

The Johnsons said...

congrats....I'm so jealous, it's adorable! Someday I'll have to stop by.

Aubrey said...

wow Chiara! I'm so jealous of you!!! I can't wait for the day that we can be home owners. It is still a ways off though, so for now all I can do is be grateful for my beautiful apartment :)

Kylie said...

Chiara, that is so exciting! I'm incredibly jealous - I want to move to Provo so bad, but since I work in Farmington, it's not very feasible for us. We'll have to come visit one of these days!

Caley said...

Congratulations!! I'm so jealous!

Andrea said...

I love the house! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! I am jealous I can't wait until the day I get my first home

Bree said...

Congrats on the home. We used to live in Mapleton. It's a great spot as far as the comute to BYU goes, very little traffic that way, unlike Orem. I love the house!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

woah! That's beautiful. Congratulations!